Traffic Infractions

Traffic Infractions

If you receive a traffic infraction, you must respond within 15 days.

You may:

Pay the citation in full. You can make a payment online.

Request an in-person mitigation hearing.

Request a mitigation hearing by mail (PDF).

Request an in-person contested hearing.

Request a contested hearing by mail (PDF).

Request a deferred finding.

Request a payment plan. Call us at 360-851-4490

All hearings by mail are final and may not be appealed. Please read the hearing-by-mail form in its entirety prior to making any request.