The Unified Payment (UP) Program is an opportunity for anyone owing money on a traffic related ticket in a participating court to have those tickets removed from collections and setup for an affordable monthly payment that is applied to the outstanding balances owed on those tickets.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Have a valid email account
- Cannot have an outstanding warrant in any of the participating courts (You are encouraged to contact a participating court to see if you have an outstanding warrant prior to applying for the UP Program).
- Must have an outstanding eligible ticket in at least one of the participating courts (Please visit the website for a list of participating courts).
- Able to consistently make at least the minimum monthly payment of $25.00.
What is the process for signing up for this program?
- Submit the online application and the non-refundable application fee of $35.00. This rate is available until December 31, 2020. On January 1, 2021 the rate will increase to $75.00. You can submit your online application at: www.upprogramwapayments.com
- In three days, check to see which court cases/tickets the courts have approved to be on the program.
- Make your first payment within 30 days of being approved for participation.
Once courts receive notification that you made your first payment, they will remove the ticket from collections and notify Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) to remove any holds that were placed against your license based on the tickets that are approved to be on the UP Program.