The City of Black Diamond bills every month for water, sewer, and stormwater. Utility bills are generated at the end of each month and are due the 25th of the following month. Payments must be received on or before the due date to avoid late payment charges.
Sign up for a new Utility Billing Account
- To sign up for a Utility Billing account for new property owners please complete a New Utility Billing Account form, or contact the City Hall at 360-851-4500.
Utility Billing & Services Questions
- For questions related to utility services or billing, or to find out about the Lifeline Utility Discount Program please contact the City Hall at 360-851-4500 or email us.
Utility Account Payment Options
- Mail to City of Black Diamond, PO Box 599, Black Diamond, Washington 98010
- Bring payments to City Hall at 24301 Roberts Dr. Suite B, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-5:00 PM; or drop in drop box outside of the Community Development module in the back lot.
- Use the Online payment option through our secure Invoice Cloud vendor. Log onto Invoice Cloud here or contact Invoice Cloud Customer Service at 844-286-1781. You can make payments through this site with a debit/credit card for $3.00 for each $400 payment or use the online EFT (checking account) options for $.95 per $400 paid.
- Apply for an ARPA Grant to bring Utility accounts current if you are low or moderate income and have been economically affected by COVID by calling the Black Diamond Community Center for an appoint Mon-Thurs 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM at 360-886-1011.
- If Utility Accounts are delinquent and still owing, apply for a City of Black Diamond payment plan option with an agreement to make a city fixed monthly payment amount that will continue until all past due amounts are paid in full.Click here to see or print the application. All applications must be submitted to the City of Black Diamond and be approved by the Finance Director or Deputy Finance Director. For questions regarding the Payment Plan options, please call 360-851-4500, extension 5, option 3.
|Accounting Clerk/Utility Billing Specialist